Game Groups > Gameplay feature: Character development - Repetition
Repetition-based character development focuses on continuous repetition in using a specified skill, ability, or equivalent activity resulting in the gradual increase of one or more equivalent skills, abilities, and/or related stats of the player-controlled character.
Character A uses a sword in combat. Skill(s) and/or attribute(s) of character A related to that activity will gradually increase depending on how often that action is used (e.g. strength attribute increase from 18 to 19, bladed weapons skill increase from 30 to 35, etc.).
Related Game Groups
- Fantasy Creatures: Goblins
- Gameplay feature: Character development - Automatic leveling
- Gameplay feature: Character development - Skill distribution
- Gameplay feature: Day / Night cycle
- Gameplay feature: Having children
- Gameplay feature: Hunger / Thirst
- Gameplay feature: Hunting
- Gameplay feature: Interior decorating
- Jagged Alliance series
- Quest for Glory series