Game Groups > Physical Bonus Content: World Map
This group should include all the games which include printed map of the in-game sandbox world. Booklet that contains maps of various in-game areas does not count. The map itself should be printed as a poster-like presentation, often folded several times to fit within a jewel case, keep case or a box packaging. Such maps are never detailed and don't display specific area, but global world map with listed locations and cities that can be visited during the game.
If the game is a fantasy/medieval one, then the world map would be a map displaying the lands, mountains, and city placed. If the game is sci-fi, then the world map would be that of the galaxy, not of individual planets. If the game takes place in a dungeon or a mansion, then interior layout of the entire place constitutes as the map of the in-game world which is indoor.
Digitally included world map does not count, the map must be printed, and as such this group should only contain retail releases. In other words, the map should be visible to the player at the same time the player is playing the game. Digital version would only let the player either look at the map or play the game, not do both at the same time.
- Physical Bonus Content: Art Book
- Physical Bonus Content: Character Figurine
- Physical Bonus Content: Clothing / Jewelry
- Physical Bonus Content: Comic
- Physical Bonus Content: Making-of / behind-the-scenes footage
- Physical Bonus Content: Movie / TV Series
- Physical Bonus Content: Poster
- Physical Bonus Content: Soundtrack
- Physical Bonus Content: Steelbook
- Premium Games label
[ Page 1 of 6 ] [ Next ]