Game Groups > Game Economy System: Energy / Stamina
Games that use an energy/stamina system for the gameplay. These games usually have a meter or lives system that is reduced for each session played or for each failed level. Typically used for mobile games with in-app purchases, players need to wait a while for the system to recharge, watch advertisements or buy a recharge with real money to continue playing.
- This game group does not cover games where characters have a stamina system that for instance prevents them from sprinting or using abilities constantly. It only refers to games that implement it for the game economy.
- It does not include games that only let players buy lives to continue playing instead of restarting the entire game. There has to be a lives recharging element by waiting as well.
- Animals: Birds
- Franchise crossovers
- Gameplay feature: Character Gacha
- Gameplay feature: Gambling
- Gameplay feature: Importable characters
- Gameplay feature: Interior decorating
- Gameplay feature: Monster capture / training
- Genre: Tile matching puzzle (creation)
- Genre: Tile matching puzzle (removal)
- Video games turned into board / card games
[ Page 1 of 3 ] [ Next ]