Game Groups > Gameplay feature: In-game achievements
Games which offer an achievement, trophy, etc. system that exists within the game itself, i.e. not tied to the console or platform the game is being run on, or to a user account that exists outside the scope of the game.
Achievements are cosmetic awards that players may earn through taking in-game actions. They can range from extremely simple to near-impossible, and some games may give players item or currency incentives for completing them.
- Console Generation Exclusives: GameCube
- Game feature: BGM / music player
- Gameplay feature: Day / Night cycle
- Gameplay feature: Game completion percentage
- Gameplay feature: Importable characters
- Gameplay feature: Interior decorating
- Gameplay feature: Multiple endings
- Gameplay feature: Recordable replays
- Japanese Nintendo Switch games with full English support
- Mario games
[ Page 1 of 2 ] [ Next ]