Game Groups > Setting: City - Belgrade
Games in which at least part of the setting is the city of Belgrade (Beograd), Serbia. The setting can be historical, present, or futuristic (including imaginary versions of the city).
- The game must be set in the city itself, not a surrounding area.
- Games that simply claim to take place in Belgrade are permitted, even without a recognizable landmark.
- Games that take place solely on a global or regional map featuring the city (e.g. strategy games), should not be added here.
- Setting: City - Amsterdam
- Setting: City - Cairo
- Setting: City - Istanbul
- Setting: City - Moscow
- Setting: City - Munich
- Setting: City - Rio de Janeiro
- Setting: City - St. Petersburg / Leningrad / Petrograd
- Setting: City - Sydney
- Setting: City - Volgograd / Stalingrad
- Setting: City - Washington, D.C.
|Title (Year )||Moby Score|
|Where in Europe is Carmen Sandiego? (1988)||
|Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Essentials (2006)||
|Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty (1999)||
|Command & Conquer: Remastered Collection (2020)||
|Command & Conquer (1996)||
|Command & Conquer (1995)||
|Children of Belgrade Metro (2020)||
|Battlefield 2142 (2006)||
|Air Conflicts: Secret Wars (2011)||