Game Groups > Board game translations
Traditional board games previously released in physical format, that have been carried over to an electronic format. This would include games from such companies as Milton Bradley and Parker Brothers developed throughout the 20th century. Some examples are: Monopoly, Scrabble and Sorry!
Note: Games featured in the Board / Party Game genre are not automatically valid for this group. Several games, including Jones in the Fast Lane, Billionaire and Mario Party, are original electronic productions and have never been produced as actual physical board games. The genre identifies a style of play, but not necessarily actual translations.
Chess games are excluded from this group because they have their own genre.
- Games pulled from digital storefronts
- Games with manual lookup copy protection
- Genre: Board game - Battleship
- Genre: Board game - Connect Four
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Poker
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Shanghai / Mahjongg solitaire
- Genre: Word / Number Puzzle - Crossword Puzzle
- Live action cut-scenes
- Mastermind variants
- Scrabble licensees
[ Page 1 of 15 ] [ Next ]