Game Groups > Genre: Tile matching puzzle (creation)
Tile matching puzzle games are games where the player has to create groups of same colored/themed tiles in order to score, usually by switching adjacent tiles.
Unlike the similar group, "Genre: Tile matching puzzle (removal)", this game group is intended for games where the player must personally group tiles together, instead of simply removing/clicking groups that are already on the field.
Not to be confused with memory-type games. The idea here is to have adjacent groups while the playfield is all the time visible.
Related Game Groups:
- Console Generation Exclusives: Nintendo Switch
- Console Generation Exclusives: PlayStation
- Console Generation Exclusives: SNES
- Console Generation Exclusives: Wii U
- Game Economy System: Energy / Stamina
- Games with classical music
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Shanghai / Mahjongg solitaire
- Genre: Tile matching puzzle (removal)
- Inspiration: Toys
- Tetris variants
[ Page 1 of 11 ] [ Next ]