Groups > Theme: Stock Exchange
Games which identify a primary or secondary function of gameplay in dealing with the stock market. The player may assume the role of a stock broker, a company president, or any individual role which allows access to the stock market where the player must buy or sell stocks and bonds for financial and investment purposes.
Games where the stock exchange function is a secondary form of gameplay, may result in certain hostile takeovers or other damaging financial risks to the player's company (or personal bank account) if ignored by the player.
Games with stock exchange features usually have a certain level of complexity as an additional feature to create a real-life stock market environment. Games with possible stock market options which have one or more of the following characteristics should not be in this game group:
- Have no real effect to the gameplay.
- May be ignored by the player (aka optional).
- Does not result in financial or other effects that hamper in-game achievements in the game (e.g. company ownership).
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Games with dynamic investment and financial mechanics
- Games with manual lookup copy protection
- Gaming Service: Game Room
- Genre: Simulation - Space trading and combat
- Hybrid board / computer games
- Merchant / Trade-oriented games
- Protagonist: Robot
- Setting: City - New York
- Theme: Firefighting