Game Groups > Games involved in legal disputes
Games which were the subject of legal disputes, usually due to containing elements of an unlicensed intellectual property. Their creators have been sued, threatened with legal action or asked nicely to redraw their game, whether inside or outside court.
Common Pac-Man or Space Invaders clones do not belong here, despite their disregard for intellectual property laws, unless they have been redrawn from the market due to a court verdict or out-of-court settlement. Similarly, fangames don't belong in this group unless the copyright holder has threatened or taken legal action against the game's creators.
- BPjS / BPjM indexed games
- Console Generation Exclusives: Nintendo 64
- Enhanced remakes
- Gameplay feature: Multiple endings
- Gameplay feature: Recordable replays
- Games made into comics
- Games pulled from digital storefronts
- Inspiration: TV series
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
- Sound engine: AIL/Miles Sound System
[ Page 1 of 3 ] [ Next ]