Game Groups > Gameplay feature: Importable characters
Games that allow the player to optionally import and use characters from another game. Characters can usually only be imported from games from the same series, a feature more commonly available for games in the role-playing (RPG) genre, even though there are exceptions to both.
To avoid possible confusion, games that are included in this game group should be subject to the following example:
- Character(s) created in game A.
- Character(s) from game A may be exported and used in game B.
- Game B (not Game A) is the one that goes in this game group.
Imported characters can sometimes be more powerful (i. e. they have higher levels or attributes or retain special equipment from other games) than newly created ones. In other instances, imported characters may also introduce special features, additional plot/story elements, have unique abilities, etc., otherwise not available for newly created characters.
Games where the player may export and later import the characters in the same game should be excluded from this game group, unless the game allows importable character(s) from other games. Games with the "self-import" feature, will have it's own game group in the near future.
- Gameplay feature: Botany, farming, gardening
- Gameplay feature: Creature breeding / fusion
- Gameplay feature: Day / Night cycle
- Gameplay feature: Fishing
- Gameplay feature: Gambling
- Gameplay feature: Monster capture / training
- Games made into TV series
- Games released as complementary versions
- Pokémon main RPG series
- Pokémon universe
[ Page 1 of 3 ] [ Next ]