Secondly, Terok Nor notes: "With Camp California [official Beach Boys mascot game?!] recently added, we now should have 100% coverage of commercial PC Engine CD/TurboGrafx-CD games." So that's great - another platform completed! (If you spot anything we missed, then there's still time to add it, of course :P)
Talking of which, we've run into a couple of people recently who are scraping MobyGames for projects like this. Well, your scraping will soon be unnecessary! Work is officially underway on a MobyGames API - for anyone wanting to use our data for non-commercial purposes. We really want to become _the_ easily usable data source for game info, & will be talking about how you can test the system & get an API key soon.
We also have the following updates thanks to Tracy!
* Don't require basic genres for compilations
* Multi-platform approval support added (for approvers)
* Updated instructions when adding trivia
* Prevent spurious warnings on editing forum post
* Allow FTP and telnet URLs in submissions
* Admins now have the ability to ban users
This question's simple: what is the first game you ever remember playing and enjoying? I'll kick it off - for me, Matthew Smith's Manic Miner on ZX Spectrum is the first game I really recall genuinely loving. Attack Of The Mutant Telephones! Wacky Amoebatrons! So good... how about y'all?