Moby ID: 100001
Credited on 15 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Paper Mario: The Origami King (2020, Nintendo Switch)||Battle / System Design|
|Paper Mario: Color Splash (2016, Wii U)||Battle / System Design|
|Game & Wario (2013, Wii U)||Model|
|Paper Mario: Sticker Star (2012, Nintendo 3DS)||Level Design|
|Eco Shooter: Plant 530 (2009, Wii)||Assistant Directors|
|Grandia III (2005, PlayStation 2)||Director (Game Design)|
|Mario Kart: Super Circuit (2001, Game Boy Advance)||Director|
|Magical Drop F (1999, PlayStation)||Graphic Designer|
|Slayers Royal 2 (1998, SEGA Saturn)||Game Design (ゲームデザイン)|
|Slayers Royal (1997, SEGA Saturn)||Game Design (ゲームデザイン)|
|Natsume Championship Wrestling (1994, SNES)||Game Design|
|Zen-Nihon Pro Wrestling (1993, SNES)||Game Design|
|Chaos World (1991, NES)||Design|
|Dragon Fighter (1990, NES)||Special Thanks|
|Shadow of the Ninja (1990, NES)||Special Thanks|
[ full credits ]
- 6 games with Takeshi Ando
- 6 games with Toshio Sengoku
- 6 games with Masanobu Matsunaga
- 6 games with Nathan Bihldorff
- 5 games with Toshiyuki Nakamura
- 5 games with Naohiko Aoyama
- 5 games with Naoki Nakano
- 5 games with Iku Mizutani
- 5 games with Atsushi Ikuno
- 5 games with Yasuhito Fujisawa
- 6 games with Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- 6 games with Intelligent Systems Co., Ltd.
- 5 games with Natsume Co., Ltd.
- 5 games with Nintendo of America Inc.
- 4 games with Nintendo of Europe GmbH
- 3 games with NOA Product Testing
- 3 games with Mario Club, Inc.
- 3 games with Onion Egg
- 2 games with Nintendo SPD
- 2 games with Tose Co., Ltd.