aka: Christopher Vincent Metzen
Biography edit · view history
Christopher Vincent Metzen (born 1974) is an American game designer, artist, voice actor and author known for his work creating the fictional universes and scripts for Blizzard Entertainment's three major award-winning media franchises: Warcraft, Diablo and StarCraft. On occasion, Metzen has published his art under the alias "Thundergod". Metzen was hired by Blizzard Entertainment as an animator and an artist; his first work for the company was with the video game Justice League Task Force.
Metzen is currently the vice president of creative development at Blizzard Entertainment and has assisted the company's projects by providing voice talent for a number of characters, as well as contributing to artistic character design. Outside of Blizzard Entertainment, Metzen authored a graphic novel series based on a futuristic second American civil war.
Credited on 39 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Diablo IV (2023, Windows)||Blizzard Development Family|
|WarCraft III: Reforged (2020, Windows)||Blizzard Development Family|
|World of WarCraft: Battle for Azeroth (2018, Windows)||Voice Over Cast|
|StarCraft: Remastered (2017, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|StarCraft II: Nova Covert Ops - Mission Pack 3 (2016, Windows)||Senior Vice President, Story & Franchise Development|
|World of WarCraft: Legion (2016, Windows)||World and Story Development|
|Overwatch (2016, Windows)||Creative Director|
|Fat Princess: Adventures (2015, PlayStation 4)||Beta Test Crew|
|StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void (2015, Windows)||Story Directors|
|Heroes of the Storm (2015, Windows)||Senior Vice President of Story & Franchise Development|
|World of WarCraft: Warlords of Draenor (2014, Windows)||World and Story Development|
|Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition (2014, PlayStation 4)||Story Development|
|Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (2014, Windows)||Story Development|
|Hearthstone: Heroes of WarCraft (2014, Windows)||Senior Vice President, Story & Franchise Development|
|StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013, Windows)||Story Director|
|World of WarCraft: Mists of Pandaria (2012, Windows)||Creative Director|
|Diablo III (2012, Macintosh)||Story Director|
|World of WarCraft: Cataclysm (2010, Windows)||Creative Director|
|StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (2010, Windows)||Story Director|
|World of WarCraft: Wrath of the Lich King (2008, Windows)||Creative Director|
[ full credits ]
- 38 games with Sam Didier
- 35 games with Michael Morhaime
- 35 games with Glenn Stafford
- 34 games with Frank Pearce Jr.
- 33 games with Robert Bridenbecker
- 32 games with Brian Fitzgerald
- 32 games with Hung Nguyen
- 32 games with Isaac Matarasso
- 31 games with Allen Adham
- 30 games with Alan Dabiri
- 38 games with Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- 11 games with Activision Blizzard...
- 8 games with Activision Blizzard France SAS
- 7 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 7 games with Vivendi Games (UK) Limited
- 7 games with SoftClub
- 7 games with Actibliz México, S. de R.L. de C.V.
- 6 games with Firelight Technologies Pty. Ltd.
- 6 games with Blizzard Entertainment Europe
- 6 games with CDP Sp. z o.o.