aka: Keith Aram
Biography edit · view history
Director Keith Arem established PCB Productions and has served the company as Creative Director and President since its inception.
Arem is one of the leading directors and producers in the game industry specializing in talent performance and dialog production, writing, sound design, and music - serving as the Director of Audio for Virgin Interactive Entertainment (1994 -1998) and Director of Audio for Westwood Studios Pacific / Electronic Arts (1998-1999).
Arem holds a Bachelors Degree in Audio Engineering from California State University. Arem has produced, directed and engineered over 500 commercial releases in the film, music, television and interactive industries.
Credited on 254 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie (2023, PlayStation 5)||PCB Executive Producer|
|Street Fighter 6 (2023, PlayStation 5)||Performance Direction (English)|
|Marvel Midnight Suns (2022, Windows)||Directors, Voice Talent|
|The Quarry (2022, PlayStation 5)||For Digital Synapse|
|Lost Judgment: The Kaito Files Story Expansion (2022, PlayStation 5)||Voice & Performance Director|
|Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (2022, PlayStation 5)||Performance Direction: Voice Director|
|American Hero (2021, Windows)||Dialog Producer|
|Lost Judgment (2021, PlayStation 5)||Voice & Performance Director|
|BloodRayne: Betrayal - Fresh Bites (2021, Windows)||Performance Direction|
|NieR Re[in]carnation (2021, iPhone)||Performance Direction|
|Guilty Gear: Strive (2021, PlayStation 5)||PCB Executive Producer|
|Judgment (2021, PlayStation 5)||Talent Direction|
|Monster Hunter: Rise (2021, Nintendo Switch)||PCB Executive Producer|
|Persona 5: Strikers (2021, PlayStation 4)||Performance Direction|
|Yakuza: Like a Dragon (2020, PlayStation 4)||Performance Direction|
|Persona 5: Royal (2019, PlayStation 4)||Executive Producer|
|Spidersaurs (2019, iPhone)||Directed by|
|Metro: Exodus (2019, Xbox One)||Executive Producer|
|Catherine: Full Body (2019, PlayStation 4)||PCB Executive Producer|
|Judgment (2018, PlayStation 4)||Talent Direction|
[ full credits ]
- 127 games with Valerie Michelle Arem
- 98 games with Matt Lemberger
- 54 games with Aaron Gallant
- 47 games with Steven Jay Blum
- 45 games with Yuri Lowenthal
- 42 games with Indra Yee
- 42 games with Troy Baker
- 41 games with Gary Bolduc
- 41 games with David Stohl
- 41 games with Fred Tatasciore
- 87 games with PCB Productions
- 54 games with Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 48 games with Valve Corporation
- 39 games with Atlus U.S.A., Inc.
- 27 games with ak tronic Software & Services GmbH
- 25 games with Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- 22 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 19 games with NIS America, Inc.
- 18 games with Epic Games, Inc.
- 18 games with Ubisoft, Inc.