aka: Steve Meuse
Credited on 10 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Omega (1989, DOS)||OSI/CACD Support|
|Ultima V: Warriors of Destiny (1988, DOS)||Programming|
|AutoDuel (1988, DOS)||Programming Assistance|
|Ultima I (1987, Commodore 64)||Brilliant Programming Efforts|
|Rings of Zilfin (1986, Commodore 64)||Graphics routines from Penguin Software's 'Graphics Magician' were written by|
|Ogre (1986, Atari 8-bit)||OGRE by|
|Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar (1985, Commodore 64)||Additional Programming|
|English Challenge (1984, Apple II)||Graphics routines from Penguin Software's Graphics Magician were written by|
|The Quest (1983, Apple II)||Special Apple Hi-Res/Double-Res Graphics version by|
|Transylvania (1982, Apple II)||Double-res version by|
[ full credits ]
- 6 games with Denis R. Loubet
- 6 games with Richard Garriott
- 5 games with Dallas Snell
- 5 games with Marsha Meuse
- 5 games with David Albert
- 4 games with David Shapiro
- 4 games with Jeff Hillhouse
- 4 games with Chuck Bueche
- 4 games with Lori Ogwulu
- 4 games with Dale Nichols
[ 96 more people ]
- 6 games with ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- 4 games with MicroProse-Spectrum...
- 2 games with Polarware
- 2 games with MicroMagic, Inc.
- 1 game with Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- 1 game with International Technology...
- 1 game with The Learning Seed
- 1 game with Logical Design Works, Inc.
- 1 game with Fujitsu Limited
- 1 game with U.S. Gold Ltd.
[ 2 more companies ]