Moby ID: 120825
Biography edit · view history
Ben Cousins is the manager of Ngmoco Sweden. His position at the company was revealed in June 2012 along with the new studio itself. Previously he was the manager of Easy Studios, a division of Electronic Arts, until he left the company in March 2012. Earlier he worked at Sony on the first handheld game with downloadable content, the first downloadable full game for a handheld, and was one of the early architects of PlayStation Home. Later at DICE he started up Battlefield 1943.
Credited on 9 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Ultimate Rivals: The Rink (2019, iPhone)||Special Thanks|
|Dirty Bomb (2015, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Battlefield Play4Free (2011, Browser)||General Managers|
|Lord of Ultima (2010, Browser)||General Manager|
|Battlefield: Heroes (2009, Browser)||General Manager|
|Beats (2007, PSP)||Design|
|Fired Up (2005, PSP)||Lead Designer|
|Sabrina, the Teenage Witch: A Twitch in Time! (2001, PlayStation)||Graphic Artists|
|Armorines: Project S.W.A.R.M. (1999, Nintendo 64)||QA|
[ full credits ]
- 3 games with Oskar Burman
- 3 games with Andreas Lanjerud
- 3 games with Anders Antila
- 3 games with Tina Wellner
- 3 games with Mayu Polo Wieja
- 3 games with David Simard
- 3 games with Klas Håkansson
- 3 games with Gustav Joelsson
- 3 games with Mario Eklund
- 3 games with Cain Sinopoulos
- 3 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 2 games with SCE London Studio
- 1 game with Acclaim Studios Limited
- 1 game with Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- 1 game with Asylum Entertainment Ltd.
- 1 game with Easy Studios
- 1 game with Distinctive Developments Ltd.
- 1 game with Warchest Ltd.
- 1 game with Vivendi Games (UK) Limited
- 1 game with Valve Corporation