Biography edit · view history
Aaron Walker is a lead software engineer at Retro Studios. He has been with the company since December 2005. Previously he worked at EA Tiburon as an engineer on various titles. His tenure at EA lasted from January 2001 until November 2005.
Credited on 14 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|NHL 22 (2021 on Xbox Series)||Production Systems|
|Madden NFL 22 (2021 on Windows)||Production Systems|
|Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (2014 on Wii U)||Lead Engineering|
|Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (2013 on Nintendo 3DS)||Engineering - Senior Engineering|
|Donkey Kong Country Returns (2010 on Wii)||Senior Engineering|
|Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (2007 on Wii)||Engineering|
|Superman Returns (2006 on PlayStation 2)||Special Thanks|
|Arena Football (2006 on PlayStation 2)||Additional Programming|
|NFL Street 2 (2004 on PlayStation 2)||Lead Graphics Engineer|
|NFL Street (2004 on PlayStation 2)||Software Engineers|
|Madden NFL 2004 (2003 on PlayStation 2)||Additional Programming|
|Madden NFL 2003 (2002 on PlayStation 2)||Software Engineer|
|NCAA Football 2003 (2002 on GameCube)||Additional Programming Support|
|Madden NFL 2002 (2001 on PlayStation 2)||Programmers|
[ full credits ]
- 8 games with Robert Moore
- 8 games with John Turk
- 8 games with Steven Chiang
- 8 games with Henry Allen
- 7 games with Dave Swanson
- 7 games with Richard J. Wifall
- 7 games with Jason Hochstadt
- 7 games with Ryan Stradling
- 6 games with Cybele Pettus
- 6 games with Scott Nagy
- 10 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 9 games with EA Orlando
- 7 games with EA Sports
- 4 games with Retro Studios Inc.
- 4 games with Nintendo of Europe GmbH
- 4 games with Nintendo of America Inc.
- 3 games with NOA Product Testing
- 2 games with PolyAssets United Inc.
- 2 games with Mario Club, Inc.
- 2 games with GL33k, LLC
Add your expertise to help preserve video game history! You can submit a correction or add the following: