- Include at least the year as to when the photo was taken (e.g., circa 2003).
- The person's name alone is not allowed, that's self evident from their profile.
- When multiple people are in a single picture, include notions such as "left", "second from the right" to point to the correct developer.
Sites directly related to the person in question (not just a company they work for) may be added as related sites. The following are examples of acceptable sites, and suggested titles and descriptions:
- Personal Website (Website Title - personal website)
- LinkedIn (LinkedIn - professional profile)
- Twitter (@AccountName - Twitter account)
- Facebook (Name Surname - Facebook profile)
- Wikipedia (Article Title - Wikipedia article)
- IMDb (Name Surname - IMDb profile)
Find something wrong? Please submit a correction and we'll get it fixed!