Jared Emerson Johnson,
Moby ID: 130089
Biography edit · view history
Jared Emerson-Johnson is an award winning music composer, sound designer, voice director, and voice actor. His critically acclaimed work for games and other media has earned him several awards and has established him as a leading force in the world of interactive audio.
Until recently, his best known works were the scores for the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd seasons of Sam & Max graphic adventure games for Telltale Games (including deluxe 2-disc soundtrack albums), but his 2013 B.A.F.T.A. nominated score to The Walking Dead has eclipsed much of his earlier work.
In addition to his composition training, Jared is classically trained in conducting, violin, and voice. He holds a bachelor of arts degree (summa cum laude) from Cornell University in Ithaca, NY.
Jared also teaches musical theater and opera performance to young singers. He performs regularly with a number of bands and classical ensembles. For the past several years he has been a featured lecturer and panel participant at the Game Developers’ Conference and Wondercon.
Jared lives and works in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Credited on 107 games
Displaying most recent · View all
[ full credits ]
- 82 games with Julian Kwasneski
- 68 games with Randy Tudor
- 68 games with Dan Connors
- 68 games with Jonathan Sgro
- 67 games with Kevin Bruner
- 63 games with Owen Bentley Sgro
- 62 games with David Bogan
- 57 games with Mark Barbolak
- 55 games with Kim Lyons
- 53 games with Jeffrey Sarre
- 68 games with Telltale, Inc.
- 54 games with Valve Corporation
- 36 games with Firelight Technologies Pty. Ltd.
- 24 games with Bay Area Sound, Inc.
- 13 games with DQ Entertainment Ltd
- 13 games with VMC Game Labs
- 13 games with Virtuos Ltd.
- 12 games with GameTap LLC
- 12 games with GOG Limited
- 11 games with SuperGenius Industries, LLC