Moby ID: 1322
Biography edit · view history
To correct the biography currently listed, Julian has been credited on video games since 1983. Here's a complete list from his website at www.codogames.com - Time Lords (1983), Islandia (1984), Nebula (1984), Chaos (1984), Rebelstar Raiders (1986), Rebelstar II (1988), Laser Squad (1988), Lords Of Chaos (1990), X-Com: UFO: Enemy Unknown (1994), X-Com: Terror From The Deep (1994), X-Com: Apocalypse (1997), Magic And Mayhem (1998), Laser Squad Nemesis (2002).
Many people also consider Julian to be one of the greatest strategic innovators in video gaming over the last 15 to 20 years.
Credited on 25 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Phoenix Point: Year One Edition (2020, Windows)||CEO|
|Phoenix Point (2019, Windows)||CEO|
|Chaos Reborn (2014, Windows)||Game Designer|
|Xenonauts (2014, Windows)||Special Thanks To|
|Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (2012, PS Vita)||Creative Team|
|Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars (2011, Nintendo 3DS)||Producer|
|Chessmaster Live (2008, Xbox 360)||Designers|
|Glory of the Roman Empire (2006, Windows)||Thanks to|
|Rebelstar: Tactical Command (2005, Game Boy Advance)||Game Design|
|Laser Squad: Nemesis (2002, Windows)||Game Design|
|Magic & Mayhem (1998, Windows)||Game design|
|X-COM: Apocalypse (1997, DOS)||Lead Design|
|X-COM: Terror from the Deep (1995, DOS)||Original Concept|
|X-COM: UFO Defense (1994, DOS)||Design|
|Laser Squad (1992, DOS)||Original Concept|
|Morkin 2 (1992, DOS)||Original Concept (Chaos)|
|Lords of Chaos (1990, Commodore 64)||Game Design|
|Rebelstar II: Alien Encounter (1988, ZX Spectrum)||Program|
|Rebelstar (1986, ZX Spectrum)||By|
|Chaos (1985, ZX Spectrum)||Written by|
[ full credits ]
- 9 games with Nick Gollop
- 6 games with Bozhidar Grozdanov
- 6 games with Borislav Bogdanov
- 5 games with Andrew Greene
- 5 games with John Broomhall
- 4 games with Steve Moorhause
- 4 games with Simon Watson
- 4 games with Stoiko Todorov
- 3 games with Kaloyan Stoychev
- 3 games with Simeon Dotkov
- 4 games with Mythos Games Ltd.
- 4 games with Valve Corporation
- 4 games with Red Shift Ltd.
- 3 games with MicroProse Software, Inc.
- 3 games with MicroProse-Spectrum...
- 3 games with Snapshot Games Inc.
- 3 games with Ubisoft Eood
- 3 games with Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- 3 games with MicroProse Software...
- 3 games with Leader S.p.a.