Moby ID: 134002
Biography edit · view history
Clive Townsend worked for Pukka Games as the company's Technical Director.
Credited on 12 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Ed, Edd n Eddy: Jawbreakers! (2003, Game Boy Advance)||Extra Special Thanks|
|Hot Potato! (2001, Game Boy Advance)||Production Directors|
|Digital Road (2001, Windows)||Tech Director|
|Thunderbirds: International Rescue (2001, Game Boy Advance)||Production Director|
|Thunderbirds (2000, Game Boy Color)||Production Directors|
|Cool Bricks (1999, Game Boy Color)||Production Directors|
|Pinkie (1994, Amiga)||Map Design|
|Rise of the Robots (1994, Game Gear)||Game Gear Programming|
|X-It (1994, Amiga)||PC conversion|
|James Pond 2: Codename: RoboCod (1993, Game Boy)||Programmed by|
|Saboteur II (1987, Commodore 64)||By|
|Saboteur (1986, ZX Spectrum)||By|
[ full credits ]
- 5 games with Damon Branch
- 5 games with Andrew Coates
- 5 games with Anatole Branch
- 4 games with Bob Spink
- 4 games with Marcus Stringer
- 4 games with Michael Greenhough
- 3 games with Erik Casey
- 3 games with Lee Perry-Smith
- 2 games with Alan Thomas
- 2 games with Tony Hackett
[ 207 more people ]
- 5 games with Pukka Games
- 4 games with Data Design Interactive Ltd
- 3 games with Audio Arts
- 3 games with SCi Games Ltd.
- 2 games with Durell Software Ltd.
- 2 games with BAM! Entertainment, Inc.
- 2 games with Encore
- 1 game with Rockett Music Ltd.
- 1 game with Keypunch Software, Inc.
- 1 game with Guerrilla Cambridge
[ 9 more companies ]