Mark L. Scott
Moby ID: 13827
Biography edit · view history
Mark L.Scott worked at Source the Software House, Leeds, UK, from 1988 to 1989; Realtime Games, Leeds UK from 1989 to 1990; Microprose UK from 1990 to 1993; Psygnosis UK from 1993 to 1994, Sony Imagesoft from 1994 to 1995;Totally Games, California from 1995 to 1997; Neversoft Entertainment from 1998 to 2010, now works as the Principal 3D artist for Music Mastermind, developers of the Zya Music app.
Titles worked on additional to the ones listed below include: X Wing MAC, G-Police, F117-A Amiga/ST, Betrayal, Oriental Games, Sonic Boom, P-47 Thunderbolt, Super Tetris, Battle Command and Duster.
Credited on 36 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure (2019, PlayStation 4)||Thanks to|
|Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (2010, Xbox 360)||Additional Development by|
|Band Hero (2009, Wii)||Neversoft|
|Guitar Hero 5 (2009, Wii)||Neversoft|
|Guitar Hero: World Tour (2009, Windows)||Designed & Developed by|
|Guitar Hero: Metallica (2009, Wii)||Designed and developed by Neversoft|
|Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (2008, Windows)||Development Team|
|Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (2007, Xbox 360)||Developed by Neversoft|
|Tony Hawk's Proving Ground (2007, PlayStation 2)||Additional Art, Design, Programming and Production support provided by NEVERSOFT ENTERTAINMENT|
|Tony Hawk's Proving Ground (2007, PlayStation 3)||Designed and Developed by|
|Tony Hawk's Project 8 (2006, Xbox 360)||Development Team|
|Gun: Showdown (2006, PSP)||Development Team|
|Gun (2005, Xbox 360)||Development Team|
|Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (2005, GameCube)||Development Team|
|Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Collector's Edition) (2005, PlayStation 2)||Development Team|
|Tony Hawk's Underground 2: Remix (2005, PSP)||Neversoft Support|
|Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (2004, Xbox)||Neversoft Support|
|Tony Hawk's Underground (2003, PlayStation 2)||Neversoft Development Team|
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (2002, Xbox)||Neversoft THPS4 Team|
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (2001, GameCube)||In alphabetical order|
[ full credits ]
- 23 games with Brian Bright
- 23 games with Gary Jesdanun
- 23 games with Chad Findley
- 23 games with Scott Pease
- 23 games with Dave Cowling
- 23 games with Kendall Harrison
- 23 games with Jason Uyeda
- 23 games with Joel Jewett
- 23 games with Christopher Ward
- 22 games with Nolan Nelson
- 23 games with Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 18 games with Neversoft Entertainment, Inc.
- 13 games with NBG EDV Handels- und Verlags GmbH
- 12 games with Activision Deutschland GmbH
- 8 games with Activision Blizzard UK Ltd.
- 8 games with ATVI France SARL
- 7 games with MicroProse Software, Inc.
- 7 games with MicroProse-Spectrum...
- 6 games with 411 Video Productions
- 6 games with Aspyr Media, Inc.