Moby ID: 14863
Credited on 8 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Seven Cities of Gold: Commemorative Edition (1993, DOS)||Original Concept|
|Global Conquest (1992, DOS)||Game Design|
|Th!nk Cross (1991, Atari ST)||Many Thanx to|
|Command H.Q. (1990, DOS)||Original Version Playtesting|
|Heart of Africa (1985, Commodore 64)||Game Design|
|The Seven Cities of Gold (1984, Commodore 64)||Game Program and Design|
|M.U.L.E. (1983, Commodore 64)||Game Design|
|Cartels & Cutthroat$ (1981, Apple II)||By|
[ full credits ]
- 8 games with Danielle Berry
- 5 games with Alan Watson
- 3 games with David Warhol
- 3 games with Joe Ybarra
- 3 games with Jim Rushing
- 2 games with Lawrence Schick
- 2 games with Roy Glover
- 2 games with Mark Botner
- 1 game with Russ Cooney
- 1 game with James T. Tomasko
[ 73 more people ]
- 6 games with Ozark Softscape
- 4 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 2 games with MicroProse Software, Inc.
- 2 games with Microplay Software
- 2 games with Ariolasoft UK
- 1 game with Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- 1 game with Max Design GesMBH
- 1 game with JoWooD Computer Games
- 1 game with SEGA Interactive...
- 1 game with MicroProse-Spectrum...