aka: ローレンス シュエッドラー
Biography edit · view history
Lawrence Schwedler has been producing music and sound design for video games for twenty years. After receiving his MFA in classical guitar and electronic music from UCLA in 1992, he got his start in the video game business as a digital audio specialist for a developer porting Philips CDI titles for foreign distribution. In 1994 the company was bought by The Dreamers Guild, a group of game developers based in Chatsworth, California. After two years and a series of PC CDROM games, including Harlan Ellison's "I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream", Schwedler served as audio director at JVC Digital Arts Studio for two years before accepting a position with Nintendo Software Technology as audio director. After thirteen years and a string of Nintendo titles, he left Nintendo to direct a new music and audio program at the DigiPen Institute of Technology in Redmond, Washington.
Credited on 24 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Flatline (2020, Windows)||Audio|
|Rhythm Heaven Fever (2011, Wii)||Sound Support|
|Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem! (2010, Nintendo DS)||Audio Director|
|Aura-Aura Climber (2010, Nintendo DSi)||Special Thanks|
|Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again! (2009, Nintendo DSi)||Audio Director|
|Rhythm Heaven (2008, Nintendo DS)||Sound Support|
|CrossworDS (2008, Nintendo DS)||Audio Adviser|
|Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis (2006, Nintendo DS)||Sound Design/Music|
|Metroid Prime: Hunters (2006, Nintendo DS)||Sound Design / Music / Voice|
|English Training: Have Fun Improving Your Skills (2006, Nintendo DS)||Special Thanks|
|Chibi-Robo! Plug into Adventure! (2005, GameCube)||Audio Support (Drake Redcrest Forever)|
|Ridge Racer DS (2004, Nintendo DS)||Audio Director|
|Mario vs. Donkey Kong (2004, Game Boy Advance)||Audio Director|
|1080° Avalanche (2003, GameCube)||Audio Director / Music|
|The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition (2003, GameCube)||Coordination|
|Wave Race: Blue Storm (2001, GameCube)||Audio Director|
|Crystalis (2000, Game Boy Color)||Audio Director|
|Ridge Racer 64 (2000, Nintendo 64)||Audio Director|
|Bionic Commando: Elite Forces (2000, Game Boy Color)||Music Composition|
|Pokémon Puzzle League (2000, Nintendo 64)||Audio Director|
[ full credits ]
- 15 games with Satoru Iwata
- 14 games with Shigeki Yamashiro
- 12 games with James Phillipsen
- 12 games with Rory Johnston
- 11 games with Claude Comair
- 11 games with Yoonjoon Lee
- 9 games with Tim Bechtel
- 9 games with Yukimi Shimura
- 9 games with Steven Petofalvi
- 9 games with Mika Kurosawa
[ 853 more people ]
- 17 games with Nintendo of America Inc.
- 15 games with Nintendo Software...
- 15 games with Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- 10 games with Nintendo of Europe GmbH
- 9 games with Nintendo of Canada Ltd.
- 7 games with Nintendo Australia Pty., Ltd.
- 7 games with Nintendo UK
- 6 games with Nintendo France SARL
- 6 games with Nintendo Benelux B.V.
- 4 games with Mario Club, Inc.