Moby ID: 180192
Biography edit · view history
Kim, formerly known as Kim Balestreri in the illustrious gaming community, has been a part of the video game industry for over 12 years. She is a native Northern Californian, originating from the beautiful City by the Bay. Kim graduated from California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, Ca. in 1993 , with a degree in Art & Design. From there, almost immediately, she started work at LucasArts Entertainment Company in San Rafael, Ca. Her roles there ranged from Lead Art Technician to Senior Environment Modeler.
While at LucasArts, she was a part of such games as Full Throttle, The Dig, Curse of Monkey Island, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine, Escape from Monkey Island, Star Wars: Obi-Wan, Full Throttle: Hell on Wheels, Sam and Max: Freelance Police and Star Wars Episode III.
Her vast experience and interest lies in making games that emphasize story, originality and of course, a good sense of humor. Much like those being made at Telltale Games, where she is currently employed.
Credited on 71 games
Displaying most recent · View all
[ full credits ]
- 64 games with Dan Connors
- 61 games with Randy Tudor
- 60 games with Kevin Bruner
- 58 games with David Bogan
- 58 games with Jonathan Sgro
- 55 games with Jared Emerson-Johnson
- 54 games with Owen Bentley Sgro
- 51 games with Julian Kwasneski
- 46 games with Mark Barbolak
- 44 games with Daniel Farjam Herrera
- 58 games with Telltale, Inc.
- 41 games with Valve Corporation
- 27 games with Firelight Technologies Pty. Ltd.
- 14 games with Bay Area Sound, Inc.
- 13 games with VMC Game Labs
- 12 games with Virtuos Ltd.
- 11 games with GameTap LLC
- 10 games with Lucasfilm Games
- 10 games with Donya Labs AB
- 10 games with DQ Entertainment Ltd