aka: Tom Dusenberry
Biography edit · view history
Following a 20-year career with leading global game-makers Milton Bradley and the Parker Brothers, Tom Dusenberry founded the entertainment software publisher, Hasbro Interactive, Inc. Hasbro Interactive quickly became a top-10 PC and video games publisher. Under Mr. Dusenberry’s leadership, the company successfully developed and marketed such global game brands as Atari and Monopoly, and won the interactive rights for Formula 1, NASCAR, a full line of game shows, and arcade classics Frogger and Pac-Man, among others. Mr. Dusenberry has served on the boards of the Interactive Digital Software Association and Entertainment Software Ratings Board, and is a frequent guest speaker at interactive entertainment and toy industry events, such as the Consumer Electronics Show, Electronic Entertainment Expo, Game Developers Conference, Digital Kids, and American International Toy Fair. Dusenberry is now Chief Executive Officer at Chasma Interactive Publishing.
Source: Chasma Interactive Publishing homepage
Credited on 76 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Spy Hunter: Missile Crisis (2004, Zodiac)||Support|
|Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim - Gold Edition (2003, Linux)||President|
|Scrabble (2003, Windows)||President|
|Action Man: Arctic Adventure (2002, Windows)||CEO|
|Stuart Little: Big City Adventures (2002, Windows)||President|
|Nicktoons Racing (2001, PlayStation)||CEO|
|B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th! (2000, Windows)||CEO|
|NASCAR Heat (2000, PlayStation)||CEO|
|Thomas & Friends: Trouble on the Tracks (2000, Windows)||CEO|
|Starship Troopers (2000, Windows)||CEO|
|Galaga: Destination Earth (2000, PlayStation)||CEO|
|RollerCoaster Tycoon: Loopy Landscapes (2000, Windows)||CEO|
|Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim (2000, Windows)||President|
|Battleship: Surface Thunder (2000, Windows)||President|
|Breakout (2000, PlayStation)||CEO|
|Wheel of Fortune: 2nd Edition (2000, Windows)||CEO|
|NASCAR Racers (2000, Windows)||CEO|
|Action Man: Jungle Storm (2000, Windows)||CEO|
|Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge (2000, Windows)||CEO|
|Barney: On Location - All Around Town (2000, Windows)||CEO|
[ full credits ]
- 72 games with Tony Parks
- 71 games with Steve Webster
- 68 games with Michael Craighead
- 66 games with John Sutyak
- 63 games with Tracy Kureta
- 61 games with Elizabeth Mackney
- 58 games with Tony Moreira
- 57 games with Kurt Boutin
- 53 games with Steve Martin
- 50 games with Gail L. Steiner
- 67 games with Atari Interactive, Inc.
- 20 games with Hasbro Interactive Ltd.
- 20 games with Hasbro Interactive GmbH
- 16 games with Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- 13 games with MicroProse Software, Inc.
- 12 games with Namco Bandai Partners Pty Ltd.
- 11 games with Artech Studios Ltd.
- 9 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 7 games with Leader S.p.a.
- 6 games with Hasbro Interactive S.N.C.