aka: Steve Stamatiadis, Space Captain Steve
Biography edit · view history
Steve Stamatiadis co-founded the game development studio Krome Studios in 1999. He currently serves as Creative Director for the company and is the creative vein behind most of company's art and visuals. He manages a team of more than 40 staff while acting as the chief character designer and is also in charge of original intellectual property.
Credited on 34 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|The Bard's Tale Trilogy (2018, Windows)||Krome Studios|
|Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue (2017, Windows)||Bush Rescue 2017 Remaster Team|
|Ben-Hur (2016, Xbox One)||Krome Studios employees|
|Toy Soldiers: Complete (2016, Windows)||Krome Studios|
|Ty the Tasmanian Tiger (2015, Windows)||Krome Studios|
|Fruit Ninja Academy: Math Master (2015, Android)||Krome Studios|
|Blade Kitten: Episode 2 (2015, Windows)||Creative Director|
|Alien Carnage (2014, Windows)||Graphics by|
|Blade Kitten (2010, Windows)||Creative Director|
|Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole (2010, PlayStation 3)||Creative Director|
|Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Republic Heroes (2009, Windows)||Creative Director|
|Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009, PlayStation 2)||Creative Director|
|Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Lightsaber Duels (2008, Wii)||Directed by|
|Scene It? Box Office Smash! (2008, Xbox 360)||Creative Director|
|Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (2008, Wii)||Directed by|
|Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (2008, PlayStation 2)||Directed by|
|Hellboy: The Science of Evil (2008, PlayStation 3)||Creative Director|
|Hellboy: The Science of Evil (2008, PSP)||Creative Director|
|The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night (2007, PlayStation 2)||Creative Director|
|Viva Piñata: Party Animals (2007, Xbox 360)||Creative Director|
[ full credits ]
- 32 games with George Stamatiadis
- 31 games with Robert Walsh
- 26 games with Tony Ball
- 26 games with Andy Green
- 25 games with Marcia Watson
- 21 games with Robert Butterworth
- 20 games with Lindsay Parmenter
- 20 games with Anthony Wigan
- 19 games with Damian Stewart
- 19 games with Glenn Watson
- 30 games with Krome Studios Pty Ltd.
- 8 games with Valve Corporation
- 7 games with Vivendi Games, Inc.
- 4 games with Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- 4 games with Lucasfilm Games
- 4 games with Firelight Technologies Pty. Ltd.
- 4 games with Activision Blizzard France SAS
- 3 games with Babel Media Ltd.
- 3 games with Big Ant Studios Pty Ltd
- 3 games with Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH