Biography edit · view history
As of 2013, Dan works as an Executive Producer for KIXEYE... a social games company in the San Francisco Bay area. He previously was a designer on Star Wars Galaxy and Ultima Online.
Credited on 10 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Sorcery (2012, PlayStation 3)||Lead Design|
|Star Wars: Galaxies - Trials of Obi-Wan (2005, Windows)||Lead Designer, Live|
|Star Wars: Galaxies - The Total Experience (2005, Windows)||ROTW Design|
|Star Wars: Galaxies - Episode III Rage of the Wookiees (2005, Windows)||Designers|
|Star Wars: Galaxies - Jump to Lightspeed (2004, Windows)||Lead Systems Designer|
|Star Wars: Galaxies - An Empire Divided (2003, Windows)||Designers|
|Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition (2001, Windows)||Additional Support|
|Ultima Online: Renaissance (2000, Windows)||Additional Programming|
|Deus Ex (2000, Windows)||Special Thanks (Additional Support)|
|Ultima Online (1997, Windows)||Designers|
[ full credits ]
- 6 games with Todd Bailey
- 6 games with Robert Kovach
- 6 games with Michael Farone
- 6 games with Raphael Koster
- 5 games with Chad Folz
- 5 games with Don Alexander
- 5 games with Greg Herzbrun
- 5 games with Devon Kim
- 5 games with Anne-Marie Hawkins
- 5 games with Chris Johnson
- 5 games with Lucasfilm Games
- 3 games with Epic Games, Inc.
- 3 games with NBG EDV Handels- und Verlags GmbH
- 3 games with Activision Deutschland GmbH
- 2 games with Ion Storm Austin
- 2 games with Square Enix Limited
- 2 games with ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- 2 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 2 games with Mastertronic Games Ltd.
- 2 games with Eidos, Inc.