Moby ID: 20136
Biography edit · view history
After Ron graduated with a BS from San Jose State's Illustration department he started freelancing for local companies. That led to a full time gig with Strategic Simulations Inc. where he put his time in learning the computer tools and working on Panzer General II and Fantasy General. From there he went on to Cyclone Studios where he did most of the character design concepts for Requiem: Avenging Angel. Ron formed Oholoko Productions with Greg Savoia in early '99 and where he worked on the cinematic cutscenes for Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption.
Ron’s current role is a Concept Artist, Texture Artist and 3D Modeler, for example on Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects.
Credited on 15 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Crash Team Rumble (2023, PlayStation 5)||Lead Environment Concept Artist|
|Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (2020, PlayStation 4)||Lead Environment Concept Artist|
|Call of Duty: Warzone (2020, Windows)||Art|
|Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019, Windows)||Art|
|Spyro: Reignited Trilogy (2018, PlayStation 4)||Lead Environment Concept|
|Skylanders: Imaginators (2016, PlayStation 4)||Concept Lead|
|Skylanders: Trap Team (2014, Xbox One)||Contractors|
|Resistance: Burning Skies (2012, PS Vita)||Lead Artist|
|PlayStation Move Heroes (2011, PlayStation 3)||Lead Artist|
|Zombie Apocalypse (2009, Xbox 360)||Art Team|
|Conan (2007, PlayStation 3)||Lead Character Artist|
|Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects (2005, GameCube)||Lead Modeler|
|Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption (2000, Windows)||Special thanks|
|Requiem: Avenging Angel (1999, Windows)||Artists|
|Panzer General II (1997, Windows)||Graphics / Artwork|
[ full credits ]
- 12 games with Carson Utz
- 10 games with Avery Lodato
- 9 games with Matthew McManus
- 8 games with Steve Mariotti
- 8 games with Indra Yee
- 8 games with Fred Tatasciore
- 8 games with Jesse Kuroki
- 7 games with Amanda Wyatt
- 7 games with Ray West
- 7 games with Fergus Lindsay
- 8 games with Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 6 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 6 games with nStigate Games
- 6 games with Toys for Bob Inc.
- 5 games with Beenox Inc.
- 4 games with Firelight Technologies Pty. Ltd.
- 4 games with Formosa Interactive, LLC
- 3 games with Airborn Studios GmbH
- 3 games with Blizzard Albany
- 3 games with Activision Shanghai