Biography edit · view history
Ian S. Frazier’s career in computer games began in college, at Purdue University, when he embarked on a project to re-create the RPG classic, Ultima V. Over the next five years, project "Lazarus" took on a life of its own, as Ian led an international group of Ultima enthusiasts to create a highly successful mod project. Boasting a vast amount of new art, added content, and a score performed by a live orchestra, this Dungeon Siege mod received many thousands of downloads and plenty of praise from the pro gaming press.
Ian has worked at Iron Lore Entertainment as both a Content and Gameplay Designer on Titan Quest and a Gameplay Designer on Titan Quest: Immortal Throne. Most recently, he assumed the role of project lead on Dawn of War: Soulstorm, taking responsibility for both the design and production of the project.
Ian served as Lead Designer on Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning at Big Huge Games, and is currently Lead Designer on the next entry in the Mass Effect series at BioWare.
Credited on 10 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Star Wars: Squadrons (2020, Xbox One)||Creative Director|
|Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning (2020, Windows)||Lead Designer|
|Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition (2018, PlayStation 4)||Design|
|Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition - Ragnarök (2017, Windows)||Design|
|Mass Effect: Andromeda (2017, Windows)||Lead Designer|
|DomiNations (2015, Android)||Beta Testers|
|Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (2012, Xbox 360)||Lead Designer|
|Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm (2008, Windows)||Producer & Lead Designer|
|Titan Quest: Immortal Throne (2007, Windows)||Design|
|Titan Quest (2006, Windows)||Design|
[ full credits ]
- 7 games with Steven Jay Blum
- 7 games with Benjamin Schneider
- 7 games with André Sogliuzzo
- 7 games with Robin Atkin Downes
- 6 games with Susanne Blakeslee
- 6 games with Douglas Carrigan
- 6 games with Dave Wittenberg
- 6 games with Julie Nathanson
- 6 games with James Kevin Ward
- 6 games with Ian Wells
- 6 games with Valve Corporation
- 4 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 3 games with THQ Inc.
- 3 games with Iron Lore Entertainment Ltd.
- 3 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 3 games with ESDigital Games
- 3 games with THQ Nordic GmbH
- 3 games with THQ Entertainment GmbH
- 3 games with THQ (UK) Limited
- 3 games with THQ France