Moby ID: 21365
Credited on 16 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Eternal Champions (2010, Windows)||Lead Programmer|
|The Three Stooges (2003, PlayStation)||Programmer|
|No Rules: Get Phat (2001, Game Boy Advance)||Programming|
|Time Crisis: Project Titan (2001, PlayStation)||Chief of Programming|
|Unison: Rebels of Rhythm & Dance (2000, PlayStation 2)||Mocap Data Conversion|
|Diablo II (2000, Macintosh)||Ring of a Thousand|
|Sports Car GT (1999, PlayStation)||Programming|
|Digimon World (1999, PlayStation)||Programmers|
|Lose Your Marbles (1997, Windows)||Additional Programming|
|Eternal Champions: Challenge from the Dark Side (1995, SEGA CD)||Lead Programmer|
|Sonic the Hedgehog: Spinball (1994, SEGA Master System)||Special thanks to|
|Tom Mason's Dinosaurs for Hire (1993, Genesis)||Programmers|
|Disney's Darkwing Duck (1992, TurboGrafx-16)||Programmers|
|Greendog: The Beached Surfer Dude! (1992, Genesis)||Programmers|
|Disney's TaleSpin (1992, Genesis)||Programmers|
|Disney's TaleSpin (1991, TurboGrafx-16)||Programmers|
[ full credits ]
- 9 games with John C. Brandstetter
- 8 games with Christopher Warner
- 7 games with Maureen Kringen
- 7 games with Robert Morgan
- 6 games with David Delia
- 6 games with Hideki A. Ikeda
- 5 games with Nancy Nakamoto
- 5 games with Gina Brandstetter
- 5 games with James Brandstetter
- 5 games with Rodney Nakamoto
- 8 games with SEGA Interactive...
- 5 games with Flying Tiger Entertainment, Inc.
- 5 games with SEGA Corporation
- 5 games with Tectoy S.A.
- 4 games with SEGA of America, Inc.
- 2 games with Radiance Software
- 1 game with Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- 1 game with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 1 game with Blizzard North
- 1 game with Bandai America, Inc.