Moby ID: 2170
Biography edit · view history
Dan Connors is a video game industry pioneer who has played a key role in driving the evolution of digital distribution, episodic game production, and interactive narrative.
Dan started his career at LucasArts in 1993, moving from QA to production before founding Telltale Games in 2004 to focus on narrative games. Telltale was unique in the industry due to its creation of a cinematic genre that draws players into an episodic story through a series of difficult choices and impactful consequences. During Dan’s tenure as CEO, the studio released notable games including Sam and Max, The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us.
After Telltale’s 2018 closure, he acquired the rights to the studio’s Sam & Max games and founded Skunkape Games to remaster those games for modern platforms. Since 2019 Dan has served as Volunteer Director for JDRF, using his skills in development, marketing, and innovation to craft mutually beneficial relationships between the charity and the video game industry.
Credited on 116 games
Displaying most recent · View all
[ full credits ]
- 82 games with Randy Tudor
- 78 games with Kevin Bruner
- 74 games with Jonathan Sgro
- 69 games with Julian Kwasneski
- 68 games with David Bogan
- 68 games with Jared Emerson-Johnson
- 66 games with Owen Bentley Sgro
- 64 games with Kim Lyons
- 59 games with Mark Barbolak
- 59 games with David Grossman
- 75 games with Telltale, Inc.
- 52 games with Valve Corporation
- 37 games with Firelight Technologies Pty. Ltd.
- 32 games with Lucasfilm Games
- 22 games with Bay Area Sound, Inc.
- 15 games with Softgold Computerspiele GmbH
- 14 games with VMC Game Labs
- 13 games with DQ Entertainment Ltd
- 13 games with GOG Limited
- 13 games with Funsoft GmbH