Biography edit · view history
An entrepreneur, he founded three game development companies: Art & Magic S.A. (1992), Appeal S.A. in 1995, famous for Outcast, and elseWhere Entertainment SPRL (later 10Tacle Studios Belgium) in 2001.
Credited on 12 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|The Bluecoats: North & South (2020, Windows)||Programming|
|Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (2020, Windows)||Studio Management|
|Outcast: Second Contact (2017, PlayStation 4)||Game Director|
|Outcast 1.1 (2014, Windows)||Directed by|
|David Douillet Judo (2006, Windows)||Production|
|Far Cry (2004, Windows)||Marketing Would Like to Thank|
|Outcast (1999, Windows)||Graphics / 3D Programming|
|No Respect (1997, Windows)||Additional programming|
|Ultimate Tennis (1994, Arcade)||Programming|
|Agony (1992, Amiga)||Programming|
|Unreal (1990, Amiga)||Programming|
|Iron Lord (1990, Commodore 64)||Programming by|
[ full credits ]
- 8 games with Franck Sauer
- 7 games with Yann Robert
- 5 games with Michaël Defroyennes
- 4 games with Olivier Masclef
- 4 games with Christof Jans
- 4 games with Christophe Bauvir
- 4 games with Gil Damoiseaux
- 4 games with Vincent Penquerch
- 4 games with Michele Lanoe
- 4 games with Adam Conard
[ 819 more people ]
- 6 games with Appeal Studios S.A.
- 4 games with Valve Corporation
- 3 games with Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- 3 games with GOG Limited
- 2 games with Knockin' Boots Productions
- 2 games with Animare
- 2 games with Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- 2 games with Firelight Technologies Pty. Ltd.
- 2 games with Bandai Namco Entertainment UK Ltd.
- 2 games with Nacon S.A.