Terry Scott Taylor
Moby ID: 27613
Biography edit · view history
Terry Taylor, who provided the music for The Neverhood, is also responsible for some of the most innovative music in the Christian Rock scene. In addition to his solo work, Taylor is part of the following bands: Daniel Amos (DA), The Swirling Eddies, and Lost Dogs.
Credited on 6 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Armikrog. (2015, Windows)||Original Score by|
|UFOs Love Cows (2014, Android)||Music|
|The Impossible Quiz (2007, Browser)||Title Music - Boombots Bonus Song by|
|BoomBots (1999, PlayStation)||Music|
|The Neverhood (1998, PlayStation)||Original Score|
|Skullmonkeys (1998, PlayStation)||Splendid Music|
[ full credits ]
- 4 games with Michael Francis Dietz
- 4 games with Mark Lorenzen
- 4 games with Edward Schofield
- 4 games with Eric Ciccone
- 4 games with Luis Gigliotti
- 4 games with Mark Villalobos
- 4 games with Douglas TenNapel
- 4 games with Joseph A. Sanabria
- 3 games with Vanessa Jones
- 3 games with Aaron Nir
[ 224 more people ]
- 3 games with Neverhood, Inc., The
- 2 games with Riverhill Soft Inc.
- 2 games with Ripple Effect Studios
- 1 game with Versus Evil LLC
- 1 game with Unity Technologies ApS
- 1 game with Splapp-Me-Do
- 1 game with Q-TEC, Inc.
- 1 game with Pencil Test Studios, Inc.
- 1 game with HIGHLAND Inc.
- 1 game with Electronic Arts, Inc.