Moby ID: 2800
Biography edit · view history
Bryan Brandenburg was one of the founders of Sculptured Software in 1984. In 1994 he started a new company, Software Arts International which was acquired by Engineering Animation, Inc, in 1996. At Engineering Animation, Brandenburg held the role of executive producer for the games division EAI Interactive.
Credited on 8 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|C64 Classix (2005, Windows)||Thanks go out to|
|Clue: Murder at Boddy Mansion (1998, Windows)||Executive Producer|
|Power: The Game (1995, Windows)||Producer|
|Earth Invasion (1993, Windows 3.x)||Directed by|
|Crime Wave (1990, DOS)||Game Concept|
|Leader Board (1986, Amiga)||3-D Graphics By|
|Ninja (1986, DOS)||IBM Version by|
|Sentinel (1984, Commodore 64)||Created by|
[ full credits ]
- 1 game with Jennifer Kaczor
- 1 game with Michal Bačík
- 1 game with Brian Howarth
- 1 game with Mark Mongie
- 1 game with Kemal Zhang
- 1 game with Martin Edwardes
- 1 game with Silvio Frattini
- 1 game with Timothy Charles Boxell
- 1 game with David K. Mast
- 1 game with Jan Bradley
[ 215 more people ]
- 3 games with Indie Built, Inc.
- 3 games with U.S. Gold Ltd.
- 2 games with Acclaim Studios Salt Lake City
- 1 game with Hasbro, Inc.
- 1 game with Engineering Animation Inc.
- 1 game with 3DI Productions, Inc.
- 1 game with Erbe Software, S.A.
- 1 game with Third Wave Design Group
- 1 game with Power Games International, Inc.
- 1 game with International Business...