aka: Steve Barcia
Biography edit · view history
Founded Simtex Software with Ken Burd. Wrote his own function libraries and documented them fully.
Credited on 11 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Need for Speed: Undercover (2008, Nintendo DS)||Executive Producer|
|Need for Speed: Undercover (2008, Windows)||Executive Producer|
|Need for Speed: Undercover (2008, Wii)||Executive Producer|
|SSX on Tour (2005, PlayStation 2)||Executive Producer|
|Def Jam: Fight for NY (2004, Xbox)||Executive Producers - EAC|
|Metroid Prime (2002, GameCube)||Executive Producer|
|Star Trek: The Next Generation - Birth of the Federation (1999, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Master of Orion II: Battle at Antares (1997, Macintosh)||Game Design|
|1830: Railroads & Robber Barons (1995, DOS)||Design|
|Master of Magic (1994, DOS)||Design|
|Master of Orion (1993, DOS)||Designer|
[ full credits ]
- 5 games with Steven Schnur
- 5 games with Cybele Pettus
- 4 games with Kenneth Burd
- 4 games with Peter Nguyen
- 4 games with James Deverill
- 4 games with Keith Munro
- 4 games with Tim Fields
- 4 games with Jennifer Tait
- 4 games with Jon West
- 3 games with Armando Riesco
- 5 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 4 games with MicroProse Software, Inc.
- 4 games with SimTex, Inc.
- 3 games with MicroProse-Spectrum...
- 3 games with Electronic Arts GmbH
- 2 games with Electronic Arts Vancouver
- 2 games with MicroProse Software...
- 2 games with ak tronic Software & Services GmbH
- 1 game with EA Sports Freestyle
- 1 game with Retro Studios Inc.