Moby ID: 2821
Credited on 23 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Master of Orion (2016, Windows)||Design Consultants|
|This Means War! (1995, Windows 3.x)||Designer & Director|
|Wing Commander / Wing Commander II (Special CD-ROM Edition) (1994, DOS)||Producer|
|Master of Orion (1993, DOS)||Producer|
|MicroProse Entertainment Pack Vol #1: Dr Floyd's Desktop Toys (1993, Windows 3.x)||Producer|
|The Ancient Art of War in the Skies (1992, DOS)||Voiceovers|
|Darklands (1992, DOS)||Playtesting|
|Nova 9: The Return of Gir Draxon (1992, Amiga)||Design Contributions|
|Ultima: Runes of Virtue (1991, Game Boy)||Producer|
|Wing Commander: The Secret Missions 2 - Crusade (1991, DOS)||Producer|
|Worlds of Ultima: The Savage Empire (1990, DOS)||Producer|
|Demon Stalkers (1989, DOS)||Associate Producer|
|Robot Rascals (1987, DOS)||Technical Director|
|World Tour Golf (1987, Commodore 64)||The artists would like to thank the many people who made this game a reality|
|Ultimate Wizard (1986, Commodore 64)||Technical Director|
|Age of Adventure (1986, Apple II)||Technical Consultant|
|Grand Slam Bridge (1986, DOS)||Technical Director|
|Super Boulder Dash (1986, PC Booter)||Technical Coordinator|
|Lords of Conquest (1986, Commodore 64)||Technical Consultant|
|G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (1985, Apple II)||Game by|
[ full credits ]
- 8 games with Nancy L. Fong
- 5 games with George Alistair Sanger
- 5 games with Jeff Dee
- 5 games with Shelley M. Day
- 5 games with Don L. Daglow
- 4 games with Denis R. Loubet
- 4 games with Vaughn Thomas
- 4 games with David Govett
- 4 games with Chris Garske
- 4 games with Steven Unze
[ 673 more people ]
- 8 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 5 games with MicroProse Software, Inc.
- 4 games with ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- 3 games with Electronic Arts Ltd.
- 3 games with MicroProse-Spectrum...
- 3 games with MicroProse Software...
- 2 games with Jamie Davison Design, Inc.
- 2 games with Atari Program Exchange
- 1 game with SimTex, Inc.
- 1 game with Starjammer Studios