Moby ID: 29687
Biography edit · view history
A native of Pittsburgh PA., Josh functions as one of our level designers and artists. Following his 1995 graduation from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Josh tried his hand at graphic design, advertising, and publishing before landing his first game industry job at Dreamforge Entertainment. While at Dreamforge he worked as a 2D artist on "Sanitarium" and "War Wind2". In 1997 he was offered a job at Ion Storm and moved to Dallas to begin work on "Anachronox" and provided 2D and 3D art, level design, and promo illustrations. In the summer of 2000, Josh left the "Anachronox" project to help finish "Alice" at Rogue Entertainment. While at Rogue, he met the rest of the crew that is Nerve today.
Credited on 16 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Starfield (2023, Windows)||Environment Artists|
|Fallout 4 (2015, PlayStation 4)||World Art|
|Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (2015, Xbox One)||Technical Art Directors|
|Gears of War: Judgment (2013, Xbox 360)||Special Thanks|
|Gears of War 3 (2011, Xbox 360)||Sr. Environment Designer|
|Gears of War 2 (Limited Edition) (2008, Xbox 360)||Level Designer|
|Gears of War 2 (2008, Xbox 360)||Level Designers|
|Unreal Tournament III (2008, Xbox 360)||Artists|
|Gears of War (2007, Windows)||Artists|
|Gears of War (2006, Xbox 360)||Artists|
|Gears of War (Limited Collector's Edition) (2006, Xbox 360)||Artists|
|Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War (2003, Xbox)||Art & Design|
|Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Game of the Year (2002, Windows)||Art & Design|
|Return to Castle Wolfenstein (2001, Windows)||Art and Design|
|Anachronox (2001, Windows)||Art/Level Design|
|American McGee's Alice (2000, Windows)||Level / Scenario Design|
[ full credits ]
- 12 games with Aaron Smith
- 10 games with Jay Hosfelt
- 10 games with Christopher Perna
- 10 games with Phil Spencer
- 9 games with Chris Wells
- 9 games with Stuart Fitzsimmons
- 9 games with Ryan Brucks
- 9 games with Joseph Graf
- 9 games with Daniel Wright
- 9 games with John Salvatore Wallin Liberto
- 10 games with Microsoft Corporation
- 9 games with Xbox Game Studios
- 8 games with Epic Games, Inc.
- 5 games with id Software, Inc.
- 5 games with Valve Corporation
- 4 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 4 games with Yingpei Games, Inc.
- 4 games with People Can Fly, Sp. z o.o.
- 4 games with Technicolor Interactive Services
- 4 games with Leader S.p.a.