Moby ID: 29694
Biography edit · view history
Jay doesn't like writing bio's about himself, so this one is to the point.
Jay worked at Rogue Entertainment as a 3d Modeler/Animator.
Jay completed many characters for Alice.
Jay had a Popeye Meltdown.
Jay came over to Nerve, where he happily resides.
Source: Selected articles from Nerve Software Official Company Website - People
Credited on 15 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Doom³ (2019, PlayStation 4)||Animators|
|PlanetSide 2 (2012, Windows)||Animator|
|Kinect Star Wars (2012, Xbox 360)||Additional Animation|
|Duke Nukem Forever (2011, PlayStation 3)||Animation|
|Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010, Windows)||Nerve Special Thanks|
|Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project (2010, Xbox 360)||Artist|
|Doom II (2010, Xbox 360)||Artists|
|Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition (2008, Xbox 360)||Artist|
|Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (2008, Xbox 360)||Special Thanks|
|The Ultimate Doom (2006, Xbox 360)||Artists|
|Doom³: Resurrection of Evil (2005, Windows)||Animator|
|Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War (2003, Xbox)||Art & Design|
|Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Game of the Year (2002, Windows)||Art & Design|
|Return to Castle Wolfenstein (2001, Windows)||Art and Design|
|American McGee's Alice (2000, Windows)||3D Modelling|
[ full credits ]
- 10 games with Brandon James
- 10 games with Darin McNeil
- 8 games with Sean Mitchell
- 7 games with David Kelvin
- 6 games with Steven Maines
- 6 games with Matthew Beal
- 6 games with Mal Blackwell
- 6 games with Jason Kim
- 6 games with Gary Bolduc
- 6 games with Brian Matt
- 8 games with Nerve Software, LLC
- 8 games with id Software, Inc.
- 7 games with Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 5 games with Valve Corporation
- 4 games with Splash Damage, Ltd
- 4 games with Activision Blizzard UK Ltd.
- 4 games with Bethesda Softworks LLC
- 3 games with 3D Realms Entertainment, Inc.
- 3 games with ak tronic Software & Services GmbH
- 3 games with SoftClub