Michael J. McDonald
Moby ID: 29758
Biography edit · view history
In 2001, he was one of the founding members of the company Meyer/Glass became: Day 1 Studios.
Credited on 12 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Back 4 Blood (2021, Windows)||WB Friends and Family|
|F.3.A.R. (2011, PlayStation 3)||Additional Production|
|Fracture (2008, PlayStation 3)||Studio Director|
|F.E.A.R.: First Encounter Assault Recon (2006, Xbox 360)||Studio Director|
|MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf (2004, Xbox)||Studio Director|
|MechAssault (2002, Xbox)||Producer/Studio Director|
|Jane's Combat Simulations: F/A-18 Simulator (2000, Windows)||Design Director|
|Jane's Combat Simulations: F-15 (1998, Windows)||Lead Designer|
|Fighter Pilot (1998, Windows)||Special Thanks to Origin Skunkworks|
|Fleet Defender Gold (1995, Windows 3.x)||Programming|
|Virtual Karts (1995, DOS)||Production Assistant|
|Fleet Defender (1994, DOS)||Programming|
[ full credits ]
- 8 games with Ned Way
- 6 games with Destin Strader
- 6 games with Roscoe Possidente
- 6 games with Max Remington
- 6 games with Scott Elson
- 5 games with Scott Spanburg
- 5 games with Jon B. Kimmich
- 5 games with Scott D. Ramsay
- 5 games with Christopher P. Zalek
- 5 games with Laura Crowley
- 5 games with Wargaming Chicago-Baltimore
- 4 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 3 games with Havok
- 3 games with MicroProse Software, Inc.
- 3 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 2 games with Firelight Technologies Pty. Ltd.
- 2 games with Exis, LLC
- 2 games with Warner Bros. Interactive...
- 2 games with EA Baltimore
- 2 games with Xbox Game Studios