aka: Steven Brown
Credited on 11 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Urban Chaos (1999, Windows)||Additional Art|
|Populous: The Beginning - Undiscovered Worlds (1999, Windows)||FMV|
|Populous: The Beginning (1998, Windows)||Writing / Dialogue / Story|
|Warhammer: Dark Omen (1998, Windows)||Design Team|
|International 3D Tennis (1990, Amiga)||Special Thanks to|
|Rimrunner (1988, Commodore 64)||Conceived and designed by|
|Axe of Rage (1988, Commodore 64)||Conceived and designed by|
|Death Sword (1987, Atari ST)||Conceived and designed by|
|Cauldron II: The Pumpkin Strikes Back (1986, Commodore 64)||Design|
|Pyracurse (1986, ZX Spectrum)||Cover Artwork (Hewson)|
|Cauldron (1985, Amstrad CPC)||Dynamic Designing|
[ full credits ]
- 6 games with Richard Leinfellner
- 5 games with Richard Joseph
- 3 games with Carol Aggett
- 3 games with Gary Carr
- 3 games with Steve Leney
- 3 games with Jason Lord
- 3 games with Robert Charlish
- 3 games with Jo Walker
- 3 games with Stanley Schembri
- 2 games with Stuart Whyte
[ 528 more people ]
- 6 games with Palace Software, Ltd.
- 3 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 3 games with Electronic Arts GmbH
- 2 games with RamJam Corporation, The
- 2 games with U.S. Gold Ltd.
- 2 games with Kixx
- 2 games with Silverbird Software Ltd.
- 2 games with Epyx, Inc.
- 2 games with Mastertronic Games Ltd.
- 2 games with IPS Computer Group Sp. z o.o.