Biography edit · view history
Most recently, Mitch Gross was Community Manager at Virtual Heroes Division at Applied Research Associates, Inc. working on NASA's Moonbase Alpha game. Prior to that, he was Community Manager for THQ/Kaos Studios, as well as a Site Manager and Network Editor at IGN Entertainment, the WarCry Network, and other gaming sites after stints in the graphic design and education fields.
Credited on 5 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Revolution Ace (2014, Windows)||PR|
|Ravaged (2012, Windows)||Community Management|
|Moonbase Alpha (2010, Windows)||Community Manager|
|Alganon (2009, Windows)||Community Relations|
|Frontlines: Fuel of War (2008, Windows)||Community Manager|
[ full credits ]
- 4 games with Joseph Halper
- 2 games with Frank Delise
- 2 games with Richard Cowgill
- 2 games with Jay Kapadia
- 2 games with Matthew E. Harwood
- 2 games with Edmar Mendizabal
- 2 games with Alan Van Ryzin
- 2 games with Boris Ustaev
- 2 games with Nick Ritter
- 2 games with Paul Kind
[ 630 more people ]
- 4 games with Epic Games, Inc.
- 4 games with Valve Corporation
- 2 games with NVIDIA Corporation
- 1 game with THQ Australia Studios Pty Ltd.
- 1 game with Sylum Entertainment Ltd.
- 1 game with Shanghai ArtCoding Co., Ltd.
- 1 game with Relic Entertainment Inc
- 1 game with Kaos Studios
- 1 game with Demiurge Studios, Inc.
- 1 game with THQ Inc.