Paul Arden Lidberg
Moby ID: 31078
Biography edit · view history
Paul Arden Lidberg is a developer of games in many formats. Primarily a non-computer game designer, Paul worked for many companies in that side of the industry including TSR Inc., Chaosium, ICE/Hero, as well as his own company Team Frog Studios. While at TSR he designed "A Line In The Sand," which was developed into the computer format by SSI. Later he worked for Origin Systems (where he was a writer and designer on Wing Commander II, as well as providing a voice for one of the Kilrathi, then later worked on the SNES version of Ultima VII). After that he worked for Tengen, a division of Atari Games, Inc. where he was a designer, writer, and developer on "Awesome Possum." Paul continues to design games in the non-computer realm, publishing primary through his own company Team Frog.
Credited on 6 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Wing Commander / Wing Commander II (Special CD-ROM Edition) (1994, DOS)||Script|
|Ultima: The Black Gate (1994, SNES)||Writers|
|Awesome Possum Kicks Dr. Machino's Butt (1993, Genesis)||Awesome Comic Writing|
|A Line in the Sand (1992, DOS)||Game Design|
|Ultima VI: The False Prophet (1991, FM Towns)||English Voices|
|Wing Commander II: Vengeance of the Kilrathi (1991, DOS)||Documentation|
[ full credits ]
- 4 games with Kirk Winterrowd
- 4 games with Martin Galway
- 4 games with Dana Glover
- 4 games with Scott Hazle
- 4 games with Steven Muchow
- 3 games with Glen Johnson
- 3 games with Marc Schaefgen
- 3 games with Alan Gardner
- 3 games with Reinaldo Castro
- 3 games with Kevin Potter
[ 222 more people ]
- 4 games with ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- 2 games with Electronic Arts Ltd.
- 1 game with Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- 1 game with Nu Romantic Productions
- 1 game with Tengen, Inc.
- 1 game with Mindscape International Ltd.
- 1 game with TSR, Inc.
- 1 game with Louis Saekow Design LLC
- 1 game with Pony Canyon, Inc.
- 1 game with K.K. Time Warner Interactive
[ 2 more companies ]