Moby ID: 31462
Biography edit · view history
Musician and composer Jim Andron stems from Santa Barbara, California. He began his career in the late 1960s as frontman of psychedelic rock band The Calliope, and then as music director for folk group The New Christy Minstrels. Since the early 1980s, he has worked as a record producer, orchestrator, as well as composer of pop songs, commercial jingles, and video game soundtracks.
Credited on 17 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Namco Museum (2002, GameCube)||Music|
|Pac-Man Fever (2002, PlayStation 2)||Music|
|Pac-Man Collection (2001, Game Boy Advance)||Music|
|Namco Museum (2001, Game Boy Advance)||Music|
|BassMasters 2000 (1999, Nintendo 64)||Additional Music|
|Namco Museum 64 (1999, Nintendo 64)||Music|
|The Game of Life (1998, PlayStation)||Music Composition|
|3-D TableSports (1996, DOS)||Music|
|Labyrinth of Crete (1995, Windows 3.x)||Music|
|Merlin's Apprentice (1995, CD-i)||Music|
|Nomad (1993, DOS)||Music|
|Hanna-Barbera's Cartoon Carnival (1993, CD-i)||Music|
|Girl's Club (1992, CD-i)||Original Music|
|Lords of the Rising Sun (1992, CD-i)||CDI Music Score|
|Zombie Dinos from Planet Zeltoid (1992, CD-i)||Music Composed & Produced by|
|Tetris (1991, CD-i)||Music|
|Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988, Commodore 64)||Original Music by|
[ full credits ]
- 15 games with Ken Jordan
- 15 games with David Todd
- 11 games with Charlene Bohnhoff
- 10 games with Dan Pinal
- 8 games with Mike Berro
- 7 games with Sarina Simon
- 7 games with David White
- 6 games with Paul Mithra
- 6 games with Robin Karlsson
- 6 games with Bernard Whang
[ 483 more people ]
- 8 games with Mass Media Games, Inc.
- 7 games with Philips Interactive Media, Inc.
- 5 games with Price Design Team Inc.
- 4 games with Philips P.O.V. Entertainment Group
- 3 games with Funhouse Design
- 3 games with BANDAI NAMCO Amusement Inc.
- 3 games with Philips Interactive Media Systems
- 3 games with Namco Hometek Inc.
- 2 games with Namco Europe Limited
- 2 games with BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment...