Moby ID: 33678
Biography edit · view history
Before joining EuroPress in 1995, Gary Switzer worked as a copywriter and designer for Lawton Hawthorne Advertising and McCann Erikson.
Credited on 17 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Pool Nation (2013, Windows)||Art Lead|
|Hydrophobia: Prophecy (2011, Windows)||World Builders|
|Hydrophobia (2010, Xbox 360)||World Builders|
|Inferno Pool (2009, PlayStation 3)||Lead Artist|
|Inferno Pool (2008, iPhone)||Artwork|
|World Snooker Championship: Season 2007-08 (2007, Nintendo DS)||Lead Artist|
|World Snooker Championship 2007 (2007, PlayStation 2)||Lead Artist|
|The Hustle: Detroit Streets (2006, PlayStation 2)||Location Artwork|
|World Championship Snooker 2004 (2004, PlayStation 2)||Arena Artwork|
|Pool:shark 2 (2004, Windows)||Arena Artwork|
|Rally Championship Xtreme (2001, Windows)||Artwork|
|Pac-Man: Adventures in Time (2000, Windows)||2-D Design|
|Mobil 1 Rally Championship (1999, Windows)||Artists|
|International Rally Championship (1997, Windows)||Graphics|
|Goldilocks and the Three Bears (1996, Windows 3.x)||Storyboard, backdrops, animation|
|Journey to the Centre of the Earth (1995, Windows 3.x)||Game Design by|
|Topsy and Tim Go to School (1995, Windows 3.x)||Graphics|
[ full credits ]
- 10 games with Huw Lloyd
- 9 games with Gary Leach
- 9 games with Alison Kemp
- 8 games with Pete Jones
- 8 games with John C. Ogden
- 8 games with Ming Tregonning
- 8 games with Jake Gartland
- 8 games with Pete Daniels
- 7 games with Stuart Bayley
- 7 games with Deborah Jones
[ 733 more people ]
- 6 games with Blade Interactive Studios Ltd.
- 5 games with Europress Software Ltd.
- 3 games with Dark Energy Digital Ltd.
- 2 games with GameSpy Industries Inc.
- 2 games with Magnetic Fields (Software...
- 2 games with Creative Asylum Limited
- 2 games with Actualize Ltd.
- 2 games with Valve Corporation
- 2 games with Plaion GmbH (Austria)
- 2 games with Deep Silver