Moby ID: 35620
Biography edit · view history
Started in PC / Amiga development for Black Legend in a marketing / production role.
Worked for Renegade, Warner & GT Interactive before moving to The Bitmap Brothers. Worked on Z EXP, Speedball 2100. Lead Designer Z2, WW2: Frontline Command.
Now designer at Nice Tech Ltd working on massively multiplayer titles.
Credited on 9 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|The Assembly (2016, Windows)||nDreams Development Staff|
|LEGO Duplo Town (2012, Android)||Special Thanks|
|kill.switch (2004, Windows)||Creative Director|
|World War II: Frontline Command (2003, Windows)||Design|
|Time of Defiance (2002, Windows)||Quality Assurance|
|Steel Soldiers (2001, Windows)||Lead Designer|
|Speedball 2100 (2000, PlayStation)||Testers|
|Star Control 3 (1996, DOS)||Quality Assurance|
|Sensible World of Soccer: European Championship Edition (1995, DOS)||Customer Services by|
[ full credits ]
- 4 games with Mike Montgomery
- 4 games with Graeme Boxall
- 4 games with Jim Whitworth
- 4 games with Oliver Dibben
- 3 games with Mark Coleman
- 3 games with Bruce Nesbit
- 3 games with John Kershaw
- 3 games with John M. Phillips
- 3 games with Alys Robinson
- 3 games with Ed Bartlett
[ 623 more people ]
- 4 games with Bitmap Brothers, The
- 3 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 2 games with GameSpy Industries Inc.
- 2 games with Strategy First, Inc.
- 1 game with Octagon Music Productions
- 1 game with AIR Studios
- 1 game with Side UK Ltd.
- 1 game with Babel Media Ltd.
- 1 game with Headfirst Productions
- 1 game with Eon Digital Entertainment