Moby ID: 392621
Biography edit · view history
Robert White has worked for Origin on the Ultima Online and Ultima IX games. On both titles he has served as a programmer and designer. He also served as lead designer for Ultima IX. Robert has also worked for Ion Storm Austin serving as Senior designer on Deus Ex. Robert worked in the industry until 2000. Robert returned to scientific research in astrophysics at Los Alamos National Laboratory. He is currently a senior scientist for the National Renewable Energy Lab.
Credited on 3 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition (2001, Windows)||Designers|
|Deus Ex (2000, Windows)||Designers|
|Ultima Online (1997, Windows)||Designers|
[ full credits ]
- 3 games with Marshall Andrews
- 3 games with Chris W. McCubbin
- 3 games with Jennifer Spohrer
- 3 games with Dan Rubenfield
- 3 games with Clay Hoffman
- 3 games with Chuck Crist
- 2 games with Warren Spector
- 2 games with Brian Kemp
- 2 games with Flavia Timiani-Dean
- 2 games with Christopher Norden
[ 326 more people ]
- 2 games with Ion Storm Austin
- 2 games with Epic Games, Inc.
- 2 games with Square Enix Limited
- 2 games with Mastertronic Games Ltd.
- 2 games with Eidos, Inc.
- 2 games with Namco Bandai Partners Pty Ltd.
- 1 game with Westlake Interactive, Inc.
- 1 game with Industry Media
- 1 game with Eidos GmbH
- 1 game with Böck GmbH