David H. Schroeder
Moby ID: 39940
Biography edit · view history
David Harry Schroeder was born on December 31, 1954, and grew up in Sidney, Ohio. He graduated from Sidney High School Class of 1973. He attended Yale, and graduated in 1977, magna cum laude as Scholar of the House.
Schroeder has written several plays and musicals, including one showcased at the Disney/ASCAP Musical Theatre Workshop held at the Walt Disney Studios in 2004.
He is currently (2015) releasing a revival of his 1983 game Dino Eggs, entitled Dino Eggs: Rebirth.
Credited on 7 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Dino Eggs: Rebirth (2016, Windows)||Classic Game Design|
|J.R.R. Tolkien's War in Middle Earth (1989, Amiga)||Graphic Artists|
|Space Ranger (1988, Amiga)||Graphics/Art|
|Rockford: The Arcade Game (1987, DOS)||Graphics|
|Short Circuit (1985, Apple II)||By|
|Dino Eggs (1984, Commodore 64)||Original Concept|
|Crisis Mountain (1983, Atari 8-bit)||By|
[ full credits ]
- 3 games with Lloyd D. Ollmann Jr.
- 2 games with John P. Conley
- 2 games with Robert C. Clardy
- 2 games with Michael Ormsby
- 2 games with Ron Harris
- 1 game with Martin Alper
- 1 game with Ann Dickens Clardy
- 1 game with Michael Park
- 1 game with Hayes Haugen
- 1 game with Jeffrey Wittenhagen
[ 54 more people ]
- 4 games with Northwest Synergistic Software
- 2 games with Arcadia Systems, Inc.
- 2 games with Micro Fun
- 1 game with Pixel Sagas
- 1 game with Krome Studios Melbourne
- 1 game with Jamo Games
- 1 game with Words & Pictures Limited
- 1 game with Valve Corporation
- 1 game with Virgin Interactive...
- 1 game with First Star Software, Inc.
[ 2 more companies ]