Moby ID: 41508
Biography edit · view history
Chad started in the industry in 1995 at SEGA of America in Redwood City as a QA Analyst. Chad bounced around QA for a few years at SEGA, Crystal Dynamics and SONY until landing his first production position as an Assistant Producer at The 3DO Company. During his career he has worked at such companies as Blue Planet Software, Midway Games, Page 44 Studios, Factor 5, Zipper Interactive and Turn 10 Studios. Currently (2013) Chad is a Technical Project Manager and Release Manager at DoubleDown Interactive.
Credited on 42 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs (2011, PlayStation 3)||Production Team|
|MAG (2010, PlayStation 3)||Production|
|Lair (2007, PlayStation 3)||Associate Producers|
|Gretzky NHL (2005, PSP)||Design|
|Ratchet: Deadlocked (2005, PlayStation 2)||Contingent Game Test Analysts|
|Midway Arcade Treasures (2003, PlayStation 2)||Associate Producer|
|Justice League: Chronicles (2003, Game Boy Advance)||Episode Story and Script|
|MLB SlugFest 20-04 (2003, Game Boy Advance)||Associate Producer|
|Ozzy & Drix (2003, Game Boy Advance)||Associate Producer|
|Dr. Muto (2002, Game Boy Advance)||Associate Producers|
|Tetris Worlds (2001, Windows)||Associate Producer|
|Crusaders of Might and Magic (2000, PlayStation)||Testers|
|Disney's Tarzan (1999, PlayStation)||Testers|
|3Xtreme (1999, PlayStation)||Testers|
|Legend of Legaia (1998, PlayStation)||Analysts|
|MediEvil (1998, PlayStation)||Lead QA Analyst|
|Cool Boarders 3 (1998, PlayStation)||Lead Analyst|
|Blasto (1998, PlayStation)||Test Analysts|
|Gran Turismo (1997, PlayStation)||Assistant Lead Analysts|
|Spawn: The Eternal (1997, PlayStation)||Lead Analyst (Foster City)|
[ full credits ]
- 23 games with Mark Pentek
- 19 games with Andrew House
- 18 games with Peter Dille
- 18 games with Howard Liebeskind
- 14 games with Neil Musser
- 13 games with Perry Rodgers
- 13 games with Jack Tretton
- 13 games with Buzz Burrowes
- 12 games with Christian Davis
- 12 games with Joseph Aragones
- 23 games with Sony Interactive...
- 20 games with Sony Interactive...
- 11 games with Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- 7 games with 989 Studios
- 5 games with Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- 5 games with SEGA of America, Inc.
- 4 games with Beeline Group, Inc.
- 3 games with UEP Systems Inc.
- 3 games with Axiom Interactive Design, SLC
- 2 games with Square Co., Ltd.