Moby ID: 4253
Credited on 12 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Streets of SimCity (1997, Windows)||Musicians|
|Marble Drop (1997, Windows 3.x)||Manual Layout and Design|
|SimCopter (1996, Windows)||Documentation Design|
|SimCity 2000: Network Edition (1996, Windows)||Documentation Layout|
|Full Tilt! Pinball (1996, Windows)||Documentation Design and Layout|
|SimGolf (1996, Windows)||Documentation Design and Laoyout|
|A-Train (1995, PlayStation)||Documentation Design and Layout|
|SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1995, Windows)||David Caggiano pushed pictures around on pages with exceptional talent until things looked marvelous.|
|SimIsle: Missions in the Rainforest (1995, DOS)||Manual Design & Layout (Maxis)|
|SimCity 2000: Urban Renewal Kit (1994, DOS)||Documentation Design and Layout|
|El-Fish (1993, DOS)||Documentation|
|SimCity 2000 (1993, DOS)||Documentation|
[ full credits ]
- 10 games with Michael Bremer
- 9 games with Joe Longworth
- 9 games with Owen Nelson
- 9 games with Marc Meyer
- 8 games with Brian Conrad
- 8 games with Joe Scirica
- 8 games with Val Garcia
- 8 games with Kim Vincent
- 8 games with Scott Shicoff
- 8 games with John Ylinen
[ 425 more people ]
- 12 games with Maxis Software Inc.
- 5 games with Jamie Davison Design, Inc.
- 4 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 4 games with Avalon Interactive Deutschland GmbH
- 4 games with Maxis UK Ltd.
- 3 games with BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment...
- 2 games with Maxis South
- 2 games with IPS Computer Group Sp. z o.o.
- 1 game with Maxis Sample Heds
- 1 game with Halestorm, Inc.